Welcome to Mending Hands Massage!
My name is Candice Powell-Diaz, and I am a licensed massage therapist (LMT) and exercise physiologist.
I believe touch is healing. That it can provide comfort and trust, allowing people to let down their defenses to create room for the body's natural healing abilities. But massage is not only for when you're in pain, it can also prevent injuries down the road. Particularly when combined with an overall sense of body awareness.
I listen to my clients and we work together to create the most beneficial approach their health and well-being. Each massage session is tailored to aid their individual needs.
Massage can benefit you in many ways:
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Helps relieve stress and aids in relaxation
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improves posture
- Reduces blood pressure
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood & movement of lymph fluids
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Increases awareness of mind & body connection
- Satisfies needs for caring, nurturing touch
I look forward to hearing from you and to help you with any pain or health related issues. Do not wait too long, come relax and get relief your pain and stress. And remember to make nice with your body and mind.